By Paul Monopoli | Published: April 20, 2016
Paul has a chat with Andrew and Rob Hewson about Hewson Consultants, 21st Century Entertainment, TT Fusion, and the future!
By David Kudrev | Published: April 29, 2016
– John Romero and Adrian Carmack kickstarts new 90s inspired FPS
– Mario Party N64 ROM hack suite PartyPlanner64 in development
– Analogue and 8Bitdo releases Bluetooth dongle made for NES
– SEGA launches new Mega Drive hub frontend for Steam
By David Kudrev | Published: April 22, 2016
– Indiegogo campaign commenced for ‘THE 64’ revived Commodore home computer & portable
– Kickstarter campaign commenced for documentary focusing on history of game box artwork
– Pang Adventures now available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Steam, iOS and Android
– Super Mario Bros. speedrun (any%) world record broken at 4:57.260
By Paul Monopoli | Published: April 18, 2016
Paul interviews Sonny Strait, the voice of Krillin from late Dragonball, Dragonball Z, Dragonball GT, and soon to be Dragonball Super!
By David Kudrev | Published: April 15, 2016
– Extremely rare prototype discovered of a Neo Geo fighter, possibly Dragon’s Heaven
– ‘Recently-discovered’ Easter Egg in Punch Out!! actually discovered months prior
– SMSpower hosting Master System coding competition, including Alex Kidd in Miracle World 2
– Square Enix announces Romancing SaGa 2 coming to iOS and Android ‘soon’
By David Kudrev | Published: April 8, 2016
– Retro-inspired Indie game ‘Forget-Me-Not’ saved from App Store removal
– The Legend of Zelda 3D Remake playable in a web browser, for now
– Contra clone ‘GryZor Rescue’ in development for Amstrad CPC
– (Adelaide) Amstrad & Commodore Retro Computer meet up on TONIGHT!
By Paul Monopoli | Published: April 6, 2016
Free tickets from Oz Comic Con. Also, don’t forget about the Super Video Game Trivia Challenge and Joypad After Dark!
By David Kudrev | Published: March 31, 2016
– KoF 14 producer hints at interest in a ‘Garou’ sequel
– Atari Jaguar game Rebooteroids in public beta
– Flappy Bird released for Dreamcast’s VMU and code injected into Super Mario World (SNES)
– Trailer released for Contra Mobile for iOS and possibly Android
By Paul Monopoli | Published: March 30, 2016
Paul has a chat to John Kavanagh, a vintage computer fan who has an 8-bit computer magazine project on Kickstarter.
By David Kudrev | Published: March 18, 2016
– Pre-Alpha gameplay trailer released for System Shock Remastered
– Eight Bit Magazine Kickstarter for 8 bit computer collectors and users
– Earok rereleases Apocalypse, Strike and ZeeWolf games for Amiga CD32
– Super Mario Kart and F-Zero (SNES) out on New 3DS this week
– Indie Metroidvania hit Axiom Verge heading to PS Vita, Xbox One and Wii U
By Paul Monopoli | Published: March 17, 2016
By David Kudrev | Published: March 11, 2016
– Colecovision Chameleon project officially terminated
– Day of the Tentacle Remastered release date announced, exclusive pre-order with GoG
– Carmageddon: Max Damage gameplay trailer and release date announced for PS4 and Xbox One
– Pang Adventures release date announced with weapons gameplay trailer
By Paul Monopoli | Published: March 10, 2016
The Super Video Game Trivia Challenge will be at Oz Comic Con Adelaide, 2016. We hope to see you there!
By David Kudrev | Published: March 4, 2016
– Probe Entertainment founder Fergus McGovern passed away at age 50
– Kickstarter campaign commenced for replacement Nintendo 64 controller thumb sticks
– Masters of Orion Collector’s Edition on GoG to include reboot
– Postal Redux coming to Steam and PS4 this year
By Paul Monopoli | Published: March 3, 2016
Paul is joined by retrogaming YouTuber, Chinny of Chinnyvision, the YouTube channel that prides itself on showing the original games on the original hardware.